CalDigit TS4 - Thunderbolt Station 4 with 0.7m Thunderbolt 4 Cable
THUNDERBOLT STATION 4 | TS4
The iconic Thunderbolt Station is back, now in its 4th iteration, featuring the classic design first introduced by CalDigit.
Not only is the TS4 the most powerful dock ever created, the dock with the most ports, the dock with the highest charging capabilities, the first dock with 2.5GbE, it is the dock that will drive us into the Thunderbolt 4 generation.
- MORE IS MORE: The TS4 offers a staggering 18 ports of connectivity, the most featured on any Thunderbolt dock ever.
The purpose of a device like this is to never run out of ports, and for the majority of us, that should certainly not be the case with the TS4.
- UNIVERSALLY COMPATIBLE: Having the ability to use the TS4 on any Type-C computer or tablet is incredibly convenient.
Compatible with Thunderbolt 4, Thunderbolt 3, USB4, and USB-C computers, the TS4 adapts to the host computer it connects to, providing the features available to your computer or tablet.
v Thunderbolt 4 PC
v Intel Thunderbolt 3 Mac¹
v M1 Pro & M1 Max Thunderbolt 4 Mac¹
v M1 Thunderbolt 3 Mac¹
v Thunderbolt 3 PC
v USB4 PC
v USB-C PC
v USB-C Windows Tablet
v Thunderbolt or USB-C iPad²
v Thunderbolt or USB-C Chromebook
¹ Requires macOS 11.4 (Big Sur) or above
² Functionality is dependent on host computer or tablet’s capabilities.
- FASTEST LAPTOP CHARGING: When it comes to laptop charging the TS4 provides up to 98W of power delivery.
That is the highest charging provided by any Thunderbolt 4 dock, and is ideal for larger screen laptops that require more power.
For laptops or tablets that require less than 98W, the TS4 will only supply the wattage required by your device.
- THUNDERBOLT 4/USB4 PORTS: The TS4 features three Thunderbolt 4/USB4 ports with 40Gb/s performance.
One of the ports is used as the host connection to the laptop, and the two remaining ports can be used to connect Thunderbolt 4, Thunderbolt 3, USB4, or USB-C devices to the TS4. This includes monitors, SSDs, hubs, and much more.
- SINGLE 8K OR DUAL 6K 60HZ DISPLAYS: When it comes to connecting a monitor the TS4 offers outstanding visual clarity.
If you’re looking to add a single monitor to the TS4 you can either connect it to the DisplayPort connector or to one of the spare Thunderbolt 4 ports. If you wish to connect a HDMI monitor you can either connect an Active DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter, or use a USB-C to HDMI Adapter.
v macOS users on M1 Pro, M1 Max, or Intel based Macs can connect up to dual displays.
x M1 based Macs do not support dual monitors through their Thunderbolt ports.
v Windows PC Thunderbolt 3 and Thunderbolt 4 users can connect up to dual displays.
- 8 USB PORTS: With 8 USB ports on the TS4, a mixture of USB-A and USB-C, you have plenty of port connectivity to connect your USB accessories*.
All of the USB ports on the TS4 offer 10Gb/s performance.
*USB-C & USB-A ports are for data only. Users who wish to connect monitors must connect them to the spare Thunderbolt 4/USB4 ports.
- 20W USB-C PORT: One of the front-facing USB-C ports can supply up to 20W of power for your attached USB-C device.
This is ideal for accessories that require more power, such as Apple’s MagSafe wireless charger.
- 2.5 GIGABIT ETHERNET: The TS4 is a dock that provides a lot of unique features, and that is certainly the case with the inclusion of 2.5GbE.
2.5GbE is 2.5x faster than traditional Gigabit Ethernet, and is becoming the new standard for routers, switches, and NAS devices.*
USB to 2.5GbE Adapters cost anywhere between $20 – $55.
The TS4’s 2.5GbE functionality represents great value for money.
Of course you can use the 2.5GbE port on the TS4 with traditional 1GbE Ethernet devices.
*2.5GbE performance requires a Thunderbolt host & 2.5GbE compatible devices or above.
- TABLETS: Connect the TS4 to your Thunderbolt/USB-C iPad, or Windows tablet, and take your workflow to the next level.
*Full tablet functionality will be dependent on your tablet’s capabilities.
- SD 4.0 & microSD: The front facing SD and microSD connectors offer a convenient way to access your SD cards. Both card slots offer UHS-II performance for the best possible speeds.
- OFFLINE CHARGING: The front USB-A port, all of the USB-C ports, and two of the rear USB-A ports on the TS4 provide offline charging.
This function allows those specific ports the ability to charge your USB devices, such as phones and tablets, even when the TS4 is not connected to a host device.
- 3X AUDIO PORTS: Some people prefer to connect their headphones to the front of a dock for easy convenience, whilst others prefer to have them plugged into the back of a dock to keep their workflow cleaner.
The TS4’s two audio output ports, one on the front and one on the back, cater for either scenario*.
The back of the device also offers an audio input port for connecting a microphone.
*Only the front audio combo port, or the rear audio in and out ports can be used at once. Audio will default to the front port if both front and rear ports are used.
- SECURITY LOCK: When you have the world’s most powerful dock you need to make sure no one takes it from your desk! The TS4’s Lock allows you to secure the dock for added protection.
- APPLE SUPERDRIVE: Devices such as the Apple SuperDrive are recommended by Apple to be directly connected to a laptop as they require extra power. CalDigit has developed a driver for the SuperDrive so that it can be directly connected to the TS4.
*Requires a one-time driver install.